Sunday, January 24, 2010

Officially move to Tumblr.com

Hi all, long time no post yea, hehe

Now, I'll tell you that I already move to Tumblr.com cause its easier than blogger, more simple and some of my friend already there.
The other reason is because in Tumblr I dont have to just write, but can post quote, song, video, or just image.

hehe, hard for me write too long and update my blogger this time. there are too much work to do *haha, really im lazy and busy :p*

there you still find post from all my hobby, the most is about football and of course Liverpool.

So, Enjoy my New Blog
www.steviepolii.tumblr.com

See You there Guys! You'll Never Walk Alone

No comments:

 

I Love This Picture

I Love This Picture
Me and Greysia Polii!!!

tim uber Indonesia

tim uber Indonesia
ayo INDONESIA!!!!

Greysia polii

Greysia polii
Polii si pembela kebenaran...

wuiih!!! di real madrid euy...

wuiih!!! di real madrid euy...
asik yah ka' grace...